Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Final Technology Integration Project

  • Do you plan on using your classroom blog/wiki in your future classroom? If so, what types of modifications do you envision? Please explain.

I could use a wiki in my future classroom. I feel that it would be difficult for some students to edit the wiki, but could be helpful for parents. I would use my students as my target audience for a classroom wiki. It would be a useful tool to help keep them informed about what their students are doing on a daily basis.

  • Do you plan on having your students create their own blogs/wikis in your future classroom? If so, please explain.

As a special education teacher, I do not plan on having my students create their own wikis in my future classroom. I think that it would be to difficult and time consuming for my students.

  • Discussion of how your view of instructional technology has or has not changed over the semester.

I have learned how important it is to incorporate technology into the classroom. I have learned new ways to use technology with my students and how it can be used to collaborate with others outside of the classroom.

  • Discuss the quality and appropriateness of what you have learned and created this semester.

I think that there was a lot of information in a ver short period of time. I would have like to spend a little more time on ways to use the smart board in the classroom or learning about assistive technology.

  • Evaluation of your comfort moving forward with technology

I am more comfortable with using my MacBook and the programs it has.

No comments:

Post a Comment