Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Video Editing Project Reflection

  • What would you do differently if you could do it all over again? Are these changes based on feedback that you may have received from friends, peers, family members, etc?

The only thing I would have done differently if I did it all over again would be to have more time to add to it. I would like to add some more video effects and another voice over to the video, but I did not have enough time to do so.

  • What is your reaction to the video recording/editing process? Please discuss any positive and negative reactions.

I had a lot of fun with this project. This is my first time recording and editing a video. I have never used imovie before. I found the program to be very easy to navigate and I would use it again.

  • Do you think it would be possible to have students in your current/future classroom create a movie? Do you (will you) have the resources, time, and skills necessary to include such a project in your classroom? Please explain.

I would definitely have my students create a movie in class. I think that it might be difficult for them to edit the video, so I would probably have to do most of the editing.

  • Did you learn anything new from the video editing/recording process? Please explain.

The entire process was new for me. This was the first time that I have ever used a flip camera or imovie. I feel confident in using the program and feel like I will utilize it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment